Celtic Trinity Knot Design Disc Ring in .925 Sterling Silver
VALENTINE'S DAY SALE
Need Help? Click Here to chat with an expert.
|US Orders||Rate||Delivery Time|
|Standard Shipping for orders under $50||$5.00||Delivered in 6-8 Business days|
|Standard Shipping for orders over $50||FREE||Delivered in 6-8 Business days|
|Expedited Shipping||$24.99||Delivered in 4 Business days|
|Canada Orders||Rate||Delivery Time|
|Standard Shipping||$19.99||Delivered in 9-12 Business days|
|Expedited Shipping||$39.99||Delivered in 4-5 Business days|
|International Orders||Rate||Delivery Time|
|Standard Shipping||$19.99||Delivered in 9-15 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$39.99||Delivered in 5-7 Business Days|
What Is Your Return Policy?
We have a 30-day return policy. If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase you can send your jewelry back for a full refund within 30 days of receipt. Items sent back outside the return period will not qualify for refunds.
- Refunds will exclude shipping costs.
- Customers will be responsible for return shipping costs.
- Refunds will only be granted when returned items are back in our possession.
- All refunds will only be credited to the original payment method.
- Any items or orders that have minor adjustments and/or alterations will be charged a 20% restocking fee, which will be deducted on the refund amount.
Trinity Knot Wedding Rings: Their Meaning And History. ... Within the intricate, curving lines of the Trinity Knot, faith in God is illustrated, as the three points symbolize the Father, the Son, and The Holy Spirit. Also known as the Triquetra, the Trinity Knot is well suited to modern Celtic wedding bands.
Band Width: Approx. 0.08 in (2.032 mm)
Ring Weight: Approx. 1.9 grams
Metal Purity: Sterling Silver
Finish: High Polished
Sizes Available: Available in 4 to 12 Ring Size
Manufacturer: Proudly Hand crafted & Manufactured in the USA.
- Metal Type:
- Jewelry Type: