Sterling Silver Polished Tree of Life Openwork Earrings
Need Help? Click Here to chat with an expert.
|US Orders||Rate||Delivery Time|
|Standard Shipping for orders under $50||$5.00||Delivered in 6-8 Business days|
|Standard Shipping for orders over $50||FREE||Delivered in 6-8 Business days|
|Expedited Shipping||$24.99||Delivered in 4 Business days|
|Canada Orders||Rate||Delivery Time|
|Standard Shipping||$19.99||Delivered in 9-12 Business days|
|Expedited Shipping||$39.99||Delivered in 4-5 Business days|
|International Orders||Rate||Delivery Time|
|Standard Shipping||$19.99||Delivered in 9-15 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$39.99||Delivered in 5-7 Business Days|
What Is Your Return Policy?
We have a 30-day return policy. If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase you can send your jewelry back for a full refund within 30 days of receipt. Items sent back outside the return period will not qualify for refunds.
- Refunds will exclude shipping costs.
- Customers will be responsible for return shipping costs.
- Refunds will only be granted when returned items are back in our possession.
- All refunds will only be credited to the original payment method.
- Any items or orders that have minor adjustments and/or alterations will be charged a 20% restocking fee, which will be deducted on the refund amount.
Sterling Silver Polished Tree of Life Openwork Earring Set
The tree of life is used all around the word in different ways. It is used in mythology, different religions, philosophies, and nature. The tree of life is commonly related to the "sacred tree". Tree of Life was used as a metaphor by Charles Darwin as for the evolutionary tree. The tree of life connects to all forms of creation.
Weight for pair (total): 2.1 grams
Height with hook: 1.15 in
Width at widest point: 0.50 inches