Jewish Charms and Pendants - Mizpah Star of David Silver Pendant
Need Help? Click Here to chat with an expert.
|US Orders||Rate||Delivery Time|
|Standard Shipping for orders under $50||$5.00||Delivered in 6-8 Business days|
|Standard Shipping for orders over $50||FREE||Delivered in 6-8 Business days|
|Expedited Shipping||$24.99||Delivered in 4 Business days|
|Canada Orders||Rate||Delivery Time|
|Standard Shipping||$19.99||Delivered in 9-12 Business days|
|Expedited Shipping||$39.99||Delivered in 4-5 Business days|
|International Orders||Rate||Delivery Time|
|Standard Shipping||$19.99||Delivered in 9-15 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$39.99||Delivered in 5-7 Business Days|
What Is Your Return Policy?
We have a 30-day return policy. If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase you can send your jewelry back for a full refund within 30 days of receipt. Items sent back outside the return period will not qualify for refunds.
- Refunds will exclude shipping costs.
- Customers will be responsible for return shipping costs.
- Refunds will only be granted when returned items are back in our possession.
- All refunds will only be credited to the original payment method.
- Any items or orders that have minor adjustments and/or alterations will be charged a 20% restocking fee, which will be deducted on the refund amount.
This White Gold Mizpah Star of David Jewish gold charm is very pretty rendition of the jewish pendant, a popular design in Jewish jewelry, that would grace charm any necklaces. To remember the agreement between Laban and Jacob in the Old Testament, the Mizpah is two halves of the same coin each worn by a friend to show their friendship. Made by hand with a polished finish in the U.S.A. at our state-of-the-art factory in Los Angeles, this charm pendant is just over an inch in length.
- Metal Type:
- Jewelry Type: