Ancient Armenian Alphabet Mesrop Mashtots Pendant Necklace In Sterling Silver
VALENTINE'S DAY SALE
Need Help? Click Here to chat with an expert.
|US Orders||Rate||Delivery Time|
|Standard Shipping for orders under $50||$5.00||Delivered in 6-8 Business days|
|Standard Shipping for orders over $50||FREE||Delivered in 6-8 Business days|
|Expedited Shipping||$24.99||Delivered in 4 Business days|
|Canada Orders||Rate||Delivery Time|
|Standard Shipping||$19.99||Delivered in 9-12 Business days|
|Expedited Shipping||$39.99||Delivered in 4-5 Business days|
|International Orders||Rate||Delivery Time|
|Standard Shipping||$19.99||Delivered in 9-15 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$39.99||Delivered in 5-7 Business Days|
What Is Your Return Policy?
We have a 30-day return policy. If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase you can send your jewelry back for a full refund within 30 days of receipt. Items sent back outside the return period will not qualify for refunds.
- Refunds will exclude shipping costs.
- Customers will be responsible for return shipping costs.
- Refunds will only be granted when returned items are back in our possession.
- All refunds will only be credited to the original payment method.
- Any items or orders that have minor adjustments and/or alterations will be charged a 20% restocking fee, which will be deducted on the refund amount.
The Armenian Alphabet was invented by Mesrop Mashtots in c. 405-406 AD.It was a fundamental step in strengthening Armenian national identity.
Add a matching 0.5mm rolo chain
High polish finish
Including bail 23.9mm
W:1.02” H:1.75” D:0.05”
Hallmarked for authenticity (0.925 Sterling Silver).
Comes in a gift box ready to be gifted.
- Proudly Handcrafted and Manufactured in the USA.
- Metal Type:
- Jewelry Type: