Egyptian Ankh Cross Silver Pendant
Need Help? Click Here to chat with an expert.
|US Orders||Rate||Delivery Time|
|Standard Shipping for orders under $50||$5.00||Delivered in 6-8 Business days|
|Standard Shipping for orders over $50||FREE||Delivered in 6-8 Business days|
|Expedited Shipping||$24.99||Delivered in 4 Business days|
|Canada Orders||Rate||Delivery Time|
|Standard Shipping||$19.99||Delivered in 9-12 Business days|
|Expedited Shipping||$39.99||Delivered in 4-5 Business days|
|International Orders||Rate||Delivery Time|
|Standard Shipping||$19.99||Delivered in 9-15 Business Days|
|Expedited Shipping||$39.99||Delivered in 5-7 Business Days|
What Is Your Return Policy?
We have a 30-day return policy. If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase you can send your jewelry back for a full refund within 30 days of receipt. Items sent back outside the return period will not qualify for refunds.
- Refunds will exclude shipping costs.
- Customers will be responsible for return shipping costs.
- Refunds will only be granted when returned items are back in our possession.
- All refunds will only be credited to the original payment method.
- Any items or orders that have minor adjustments and/or alterations will be charged a 20% restocking fee, which will be deducted on the refund amount.
Egyptian Ankh Cross Pendant.
Fashioned from 925 sterling silver.
Rhodium plated (tarnish-free, allergy-free).
Made in USA.
Ankh, the actual Hieroglyphic sign, was a symbol of life for the ancient Egyptians. Also known as the key of life, the key of the Nile, or crux ansata (Latin for "cross with a handle"), the Ankh is a popular motif in Egyptian art. However, in modern day, the Ankh is usually taken for a Christian cross.
This stunning Egyptian Ankh cross pendant, available in 10k or 14k white gold, is diamond cut and polished to perfection-- a beautiful representation of one's culture or faith.
- Metal Type:
- Jewelry Type: